Saturday 10 August 2013

Staples


Today's challenge over at 365 Cards is to use at least two staples on your card, so here's what I did with exactly two staples!
My husband thought it would be a good idea to do some staple art and make a picture out of a whole load of staples.  He's obviously a lot more confident in my artistic abilities than I am!

The background paper has a layer of tissue paper over the middle part to allow the sentiment to stand out a little more clearly.  The birthday letters are from a Stampin' Up jumbo wheel, which I stamped and then cut out.  The staples are holding down some paper twine (I am rubbish at glueing that stuff down - it has a life of it's own!).  I put the staples through the background paper and the dark brown card base layer before I glued these layers to the card so that the sharp ends wouldn't be seen from the inside of the card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...