Sunday 8 July 2012



There are too many great challenges out there this week to only make one card, so here's my second one which is entering
Mojo Monday 248 - sketch
Papertake - Anything Goes

I loved working with just white the other week so thought I'd give it another go.  I used some white diamond bling card for the big piece, and some plain white thick paper which went through my paper crimper for the smaller piece.  The stamped frame is from a Stampin' Up set I purchased on ebay recently and have used lots.  The scalloped edge is a XCut Dielicious border die, and I made the paper roses after seeing Brenda's beautiful creation for the In Bloom challenge from Allsorts (week 161)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...