Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Flower frame water coloured birthday card



This card took a few test runs before it sort of all came together.  I was inspired by CASE study #183



and love the flowers stamped around the cut away frame.  I also took inspiration from Inkspirational's challenge #52 photo

in a pink, purple, green and spring time vibe type of way!

My card has a water coloured background, with masked, stamped and heat embossed flowers and leaves, which was fussy cut to remove the center part of the frame.  It's been completed with some pearls, sequins and faux stitching.



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! This watercolor wonder will thrill however receives it. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops...I meant "WHOEVER", not "HOWEVER". sigh...it's been one of those days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Great background and framed images. Love your take on our Photo Inkspiration. Thanks for playing along at Inkspirational this week.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I am very into watercoloring right now, so I love seeing how other people use the technique. What a great use of colors and I like the window cutout for the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...